Promotions Terms and Conditions
General Promotional Competitions Terms and Conditions
- The form, mechanics and procedures of the competition to which these are the general rules (“the Promotional Competition”) are subject to the sole and absolute discretion of the owner of the facilities in respect of which the Promotional Competition is operated (“Emperors Palace”).
- The participant is to produce their valid photo identification AND Winners Circle Card when collecting his/her ticket into the Promotional Competition.
- All ticket holders have a right to decline to be present at the Draw.
- The Draw will take place at the dates and times set out in the Emperors Palace Terms and Conditions and as advertised through advertising channels used for this Promotional Competition. Ticket holders drawn and present will be entitled to participate in the Game which will take place immediately after the Draw.
- In the event of any ticket holder declining to be present at the Draw, such ticket holders, whose ticket is drawn from the tombola will be unable to participate in the Game but will receive a minimum of R100 (one hundred) each once verified by presenting themselves at the Guest Relations Counter with their valid photo identification documentation AND Winners Circle Card AND the winning ticket receipt.
- The ticket holders drawn must present themselves at the verification station within 5 (five) minutes or such other time period as Emperors Palace may decide from the moment that the Emcee announces the winning ticket holders, with their valid photo identification documentation AND Winners Circle Card AND the winning ticket receipt in order to participate in the Game.
- Draw tickets are non-transferable.
- The following persons may not participate in the Promotional Competition –
- Persons under the age of 18 years old; and
- Any director, member, employee, agent or consultant of Emperors Palace or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Emperors Palace; and
- A supplier of goods and services in connection with the Promotional Competition; and
- The Members and employees of the relevant gambling board under whose jurisdiction the relevant casino in respect of which the Promotional Competition is held, if any, operates; and
- Any person in respect of whom a right of admission to the relevant premises has been withdrawn or who has self excluded himself/herself from gambling at the relevant premises;
- Lost, defaced or mutilated tickets will not be accepted and/or replaced.
- Emperors Palace shall be entitled in its discretion to declare null and void any ticket or other proof of participation in the Promotional Competition, which in its sole and absolute opinion is altered, copied, mutilated, forged, manipulated, tampered with, stolen, illegible, misprinted, defaced, not legally gained or defective in any way.
- Any claim for a prize will be subject to verification by or on behalf of Emperors Palace, whose decision will be final and binding on all parties concerned and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize winners must complete the relevant prize winning documentation.
- Every winner is liable for all fees, including but not limited to licence fees, insurance costs, rates and taxes or any other costs relating to the prize from date of handover of the prize to the winner.
- Emperors Palace may vary or add to any of the rules of the Promotional Competition in the interest of fairness to all participants.
- Emperors Palace shall be entitled, at any, time to terminate or alter any aspect of the Promotional Competition and/or these rules, without any prior notice and without compensation to any participant or potential participant.
- Emperors Palace will not be liable to anybody for any act or omission whether negligent or otherwise of any employee of Emperors Palace, it’s owners, its agents or associates in respect of any aspect of the Promotional Competition. By entering this Promotional Competition, the participants agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the Promotional Competition.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the Promotional Competition or any of these rules the decision of the Chief Operating Officer of Emperors Palace or his authorised representative will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- All prizes are awarded as is at the time of handover and Emperors Palace makes no representation regarding the suitability of any prize for any purpose whatsoever.
- This Promotional Competition does not constitute an agreement or any form of legally binding commitment between the participant and Emperors Place.
- Every participant in the Promotional Competition shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules of the Promotional Competition by virtue of his or her participation.
Where to find us
64 Jones Road, Kempton Park, South Africa
EMPERORS PALACE, THE PALACE OF DREAMS IS OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY 365 DAYS A YEAR